Family is The Foundation of Our Society
I interviewed Dave Quist of the Institute of Marriage and Family Canada on The Smart Divorce on Divorce Source Radio. Tune in to hear this great perspective and ideas on keeping the family together.
The health of our children, communities and nation depends on strong families. The institute of marriage and family Canada (IMFC) states that the aim of society and government policy should be to protect and support this foundation. How is this accomplished?
Our guest, Dave Quist, Executive Director of theInstitute of Marriage and Family Canada (http://www.imfcanada.org/) outlines the many challenges facing families today, and provides ideas for overcoming the obstacles for confronting families in our fast paced society. Mr. Quist has been an active participant in an annual, international meeting of think tanks who collaborate to advance the position that marriage and strong families act as a protector against poverty. This is a energetic conversation brimming with ideas for developing stronger, healthier family relationships.
- Staying connected with the “family dinner”
- Pre-marriage counseling
- The challenges of family financing
- Understanding the “me” generation
- How to make relationships stronger with your children and within your marriage
- Making marriages successful rather than divorce easier
- What co-parents need to understand so that children become positive contributors to society
- The cultural shift of marriage
- And, so much more……
The Institute of Marriage and Family Canada (IMFC) conducts, compiles and presents the latest and most accurate research to ensure that marriage and family-friendly policy are foremost in the minds of Canada’s decision makers.
To hear the interview click on the link: