Tune in to The Smart Divorce to learn more about the proposed legislation for The Coalition for Divorce Reform.
Our guest, Chris Gersten (http://www.divorcereform.info), is a former high ranking official in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, serving in both Bush administrations. He was responsible for launching the Federal government’s Healthy Marriage Initiative, creating a national organization to reform divorce laws in the U.S. and educate the public about the impact of divorce.
The result is the launch of the Coalition for Divorce Reform, formed in order to increase awareness of the negative impact of divorce, encourage discussion and debate about the effect of divorce on our culture, and support passage of divorce reform legislation.
Topics in this program include:
• How the Coalition for Divorce Reform is trying to make a difference
• Why marriage counseling does not work; education and alternatives
• The importance of marriage education and the potential to save marriage
• The importance of a waiting period before filing for divorce
• Understanding relationships, the impact of divorce and so much more
Click on the link to hear this informative interview: